My parents are currently on their first European adventure! They have been sending me photos in every city and it has left me feeling extremely proud, I am so glad they finally have been able to experience some of the incredible places I have! For this weeks ‘Inspiration Mondays’, I wanted to share some of my own European Photos in hope to spark that travel bug and get you to book that flight you have always dreamed of! Ready to spend the day dreaming about European Summer getaways? Well good, let’s dive in!
15 Photos of Europe That Will Spark Your Wanderlust and make you book a flight asap!
Dancing in Paris
Check out this great list of things to do in Paris!
2. I went to romantic Venice solo and still had a heart full of love
3. Every street in Paris is inspiring, especially the busily beautiful Champs-Élysées
4. The colours of the buildings in Italy are incredible!
5. You will see every shade of blue imaginable, thanks to the pristine waters of the Mediterranean
6. Because Cinque Terre.
7. European cities offer endless wanderlust. Each one with its own quirks and secrets!
8. Hot Air Balloon ride over Cappadocia!
10. Stay in cute places like this in Greece!
11. Discover the beautiful countryside of Italy!
12. And eat guilt free. Gelato every day? Sure why not 🙂
14. And dine with views like this in Mykonos!
15. My favourite moments in travel are when although there may be 1000 people at an attraction there is this intense energy that creates an atmosphere of appreciation for life. Where all the people surrounding you disappear and it’s just you and the universe.
So are you ready? Where is your favourite place in Europe? Or where is next on your list? Norway, Sweden, Croatia and Iceland are next up for us!
Love and light wanderers,
PIN FOR LATER <3