We got together with one of our personal inspiration’s Heidi Kartika and asked her the best tips for opening up our eyes to the beauty around us…
The days of my life have been very full the past 12 months, and this is pretty normal. But this was different- 2013 was the year I lived my dream. Yes okay blah blah we have all heard dreams can come true, but I am here to ask you, are you really allowing yourself to be open to this? To this potential? To this freedom?
In a synchronization where everything is flowing in balance around you. The interesting part is you may be the only thing that is getting in the way of this happening.
How to live your best life:
Here are my top tips for your best life, for allowing and being open to really having your dreams come true.
- Forget everything that you have been (up until now) using as an excuse – where you live, the $2 in your bank, what your parents did ( or didn’t do). That isn’t here, that isn’t now , so stop it from still exising today and let it go.
- Live through your heart– this is your truth, this is your intiuition. The mind worries too much, so stop and breath. Feel from your heart and do what really means something to you.
- Risk it, don’t worry about perfection, just try things, get on a roll of dropping the ego, what other people think of you has nothing to do with you.
- Draw everything to you that empowers your purpose – people, (inspirational and content ones please) places, pictures, books, words, thoughts and all of your actions and habits.
- Learn to meditate, keep a journal and stay connected to nature.
The next time someone says to you dreams don’t come true , you can tell them “ I am living MY dream life’ just like I do.
How do you live your best life? Share your tips in the comments below!
Love Heidi Kartika xx
Photos by Shutterbug Images