Updated: August 2018
Hello Hair: Review
Hello Hair hydrating mask is a treatment which uses the benefits of Coconut, Argan and Almond Oils. It is a 100% natural, vegan free product, free from chemicals and unwanted nasties. It also has the added benefit of being Australian made and owned.
I ordered Hello Hair Hydrating Mask just before I was set to jet off to Hawaii. I had never used it before and it was the ONLY hair product I packed- I had high hopes for this one from the start and I was not at all disappointed.
A few years on from first writing this post I am still using Hello Hair as my main treatment for my mane! The team at Hello Hair have grown significantly thanks to Instagram, a quality product and overall amazing brand and they have launched some new equally fantastic products!
Hello Hair: Review
Hydrating Hair Mask
The Hello Hair treatment mask is just still $15 dollars (and FREE shipping) for a 100g bag that last between 3-4 treatments depending on the length and thickness of your hair. They now also have two new editions the “Botanic” and “island escapes” for $18.00.
I’m currently trialling the Botanic Edition and have used it twice for a normal treatment and multiple times on my ends and have over half the sachet left. Hello Hair being an oil treatment spreads easily through your hair and you end up using much less per application than you would with a cremé based hair mask. I have used the product for over a month now and I still get the same result as I did the first time I used it ( which doesn’t happen very often).
Hello Hair Hydrating Mask contains natural ingredients all with individual benefits:
- Coconut oil helps to recover damaged hair; adding lustre, shine and softness to dry and stressed out hair. By preventing hair breakage and split ends, you’ll be helping your hair to grow and grow and grow! Hello Hair uses 100% virgin Coconut oil.
- Almond Oil is abundantly rich in vitamins and minerals and has been used for centuries to add shine and boost strength to hair. It’s high level of protein and Vitamin E makes it perfect for hair growth and preventing greying and hair loss.
- Argan Oil hydrates hair, making it great for controlling manes that are unruly and damaged. It is also packed with Vitamin E and natural anti-oxidants which are real hair pleasers.
- Olive Oil loves to smooth split ends, reduce static, control dandruff and smooth the hair cuticle; making it a welcome ingredient to improve the overall health of your hair and scalp.
- Olive Leaf Extract is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial by nature. The olive leaf extract in Hello Hair is extremely rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals; so it repairs, strengthens, hydrates and protects your hair.
- Castor Oil is a great source of omega-9 fatty acids, which benefit the roots and scalp by preventing drying of the hair. Hair growth is the obvious result of hydrating your hair with ingredients like Castor Oil.
Shampoo and Conditioner
Introducing my new favourite product! The natural Hello Hair Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner are a great accompaniment to the hair mask! They are packed full of natural ingredients leaving your hair feeling squeaky clean, smooth and soft.
I had been trying different shampoos and conditioners for my hair and nothing seem to relieve my oily itchy scalp. After years of straightening my curly mane, my hair and scalp suffered tremendously! These super gentle products have helped get my natural curls healthy and revitalized, giving me the confidence to wear my hair out and curly!
*Safe for use on colour-treated or chemically-treated hair; and on human hair extensions.
No Sulphates (SLS/SLES)
No Propylene Glycol
No synthetic fragrances
No harsh detergents
No Sodium Chloride
Made in Australia
No Animal testing
Lash and Brow Enhancer
The new gel formulated to stimulate growth and strengthen hair from the roots is specifically designed to enhance your eyelashes and eyebrows. I LOVE this product! I suffer from a disease Trichotillomania which means I excessively pull out hairs. Unfortunately, my eyebrows and lashes took a beating and although symptoms have calmed I have noticed they are much thinner now. This product has worked magic, I have only been using for a couple of weeks and already see amazing results!
By enhancing keratin production, this super serum acts to strengthen and restructure the hair follicle, stimulating growth and prolonging the youth of your lashes and brows.
Found this pin helpful? Be sure to pin and share!
Come join us on Instagram, for daily wanderlust- @kelanabykayla